Chrystina Sayers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrystina Sayers Forum

this is an place where alll chrystina sayers fans can join and have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

forum rules Empty
PostSubject: forum rules   forum rules EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Forum rules

1) Respect All Members! Please respect your fellow members, we are all here for the same reasons which is to support Chrystina so respect one another.If there is a problem please pm me or somebody else on staff.

2) No Spamming!

3) No Hating on Crystina or Get banned

4) Signatures and Avatars. i know some of u people like the sigs that carlos makes and because he is helping me with the forum he would make some avatars and some signatures here and u could too But please do not use these HUGE Sigs and these HUGE Avis that strech out the boards, its sometimes annoying and unnecessary. Also everyone is only allowed two signatures. Two is enough, you do not need more.

5) Do Not Post Full Length Songs Recorded By Chrystina Do Not, and I MEAN DO NOT! Post any songs recorded by Chrystina Girlicious or anyone else for that matter! It is illegal and we will not be held responsible for it! If you wish to post a song either make it into a clip or post it on youtube. If anyone wishes to not follow this rule you will be banned for a certain amount of time!

6) No Double Posting! Do not make another post right after you made a post in the same topic when no one else has replyed yet if you need to add to your post then edit it! If it is a mistake then it is okay.
Back to top Go down
https://chrystinasayers.forumotion.com

forum rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chrystina Sayers Forum  :: Forum :: Forum rules-
Jump to: